Commit is a VC-backed professional network built for engineers by engineers. Commit is the invite-only network where software developers connect with hiring managers and experts at the world’s fastest-growing startups.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a Frontend-Focused Full Stack Developer to join our Engineering team! At Commit, you’ll have the opportunity to be a part of a team that is collaborative, communicative, and all about quick iterations and growth. The ideal candidate is dedicated, ambitious, and high energy, who is willing to do what it takes to get the job done in a quick-iteration, start-up environment.
● Work within a highly collaborative team to deliver a quality user experience
● Display critical thinking and analytical skills in proposing and implementing improvements
● Thrive in a fast-paced & fluid environment
● Demonstrate the ability to work in an autonomous atmosphere and possess self-sufficient qualities
● Take product feedback and implement changes in a timely manner
● Possess top notch communication skills
● 4-7 years of professional experience as a Full Stack or Frontend Developer
● Experience with Node.js, React, GraphQL, AWS, and TypeScript
● Rapid & high quality decision making
● Living in and able to work in Canada without sponsorship
Nice to Haves:
● React Native / web development experience
● Golang experience
● An interest in generative AI
● Previous experience in a start-up environment
● $100 – $130k CAD annually + equity & benefits
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
As an early-stage startup, we know it’s critical to build inclusive processes as a part of our foundation. We are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities. If you require accommodations during any stage of our recruitment process, please let us know how we can best support you.